lørdag 26. januar 2013

Unproportional

The summer of 2008 was the year I pierced my ears with my own hands plus of course a needle. People who know me still wonder what went through my head when I did this since I'm terrified of sharp objects, especially injections. I didn't even know what I was doing, it was very spontaneous and painful. I actually almost fainted while I was standing in front of the mirror sticking that thick sucker through my earlobe. As you can see (or can you see it?) the hole I made is very... unproportional. That's why I like to wear earcuffs - I feel like it's balancing my ears. Okay wow, this was a silly post. Think I'll just tie my hands and let you analyze my earlobe on the pic underneath.

Mi vida
Mi vida
Mi vida

Mi vida
Mi vidaMi vida

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar