fredag 25. januar 2013

I need some space

Every summer me, my mom, my dad and my sheltie Tim Curry leave the city of Oslo to a place more quiet and peaceful. It takes about 5 hours to our cottage, and there we have no electricity what so ever, no toilets inside the house, no water and no mobile phone reception. Ergo it's a very nice place to get away and get some thinking done. In addition to sort and process my thoughts, I take a lot of pictures when we're there, and here are some of them.

Rendalen
Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen Rendalen

Where do you go when you need to think?

1 kommentar:

  1. For en herlig serie med varme bilder, fikk meg virkelig til å lengte etter sommeren! Nydelig hund og et nydelig portrett av din mor:)

    SvarSlett