mandag 21. januar 2013

Texture

It's something about the abstractness of texture that intrigues me. It's probably the way it's so unpredictable and beautiful at the same time.

Do you like pictures like this?

Across The Floor The Beast Meat Same Old Lies Surreal She Was Dragged

EQ: Canon EOS 7D + 50mm f/1.4

Today I got home early from school and I'm now ready for 50 minutes of swetting. To workout feels so good, especially since I've been really lazy lately. I need to step it up and suck it up, and get those abs working!


7 kommentarer:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the texture! These photos are brilliant!
    Thanks for visiting my blog by the way.
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Nice pictures!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. absolutely stunnin' snaps, its abstract content always leads to new ideas and images, everytime you look on the same pix and see smth totally new!

    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    SvarSlett