mandag 28. januar 2013

Three favs

Lately I've been hung up on cool jackets, and I thought it would be fun to show you guys (I know I have like 1 follower, but still) my five favs! I really enjoy posts like this myself, and since I'm totally and completely in love with my favs I wanted to share them and the story behind them with you. Here we go!


Studded denim jacket from The Ragged Priest here

The first time I saw this jacket I was just scrolling down Annette Haga's blog looking at her outfits. When I saw this piece of perfection I just had to buy it, it was love at first sight. At first I wanted to click it home, but since I was going to London anyway in August I managed to wait. When I got to Topshop I couldn't find it anywhere, but after probably 30 minutes of wandering and looking I finally found it! It's probably my #1 jacket, and it will be for a long time.



Warming Coat from Vila here

Lately I've been addicted to jackets and sweaters with fabric and texture like this jacket. I like to call it my teddy bear jacket, and it goes so well with black jeans, pistol shoes and a wine red beanie. I bought this on nelly.com, and it wasn't a purchase as well "planned" as the one above but I'm still very happy with it. 



Filippa Jacket from Monki here
I found this by accident on Saturday when I managed to trip over a carpet on Monki, and I don't regret almost falling on my face. You probably get that I love teddy bear jackets by now, huh? It's supersoft, warm (it doesn't look like it is, I was surprised by this) and so cool! Today I wore this with my lime green beanie and I'm already planning on wearing it tomorrow aswell. 



Which jacket did you like the most?

2 kommentarer:

  1. I really love all of these!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Den olajakka var SINNSYKT kul!!

    SvarSlett